Monday, June 30, 2014

Becoming a Grandma

I became a "Nana" 15 days ago and have had a lot of people ask me, "How does it feel to be a grandma?"   I can honestly say I don't really feel different in any way really...I just know that this little baby is so sweet and adorable and I love holding her and hearing her little squeaks as she sleeps.   

The one thing I do notice is that I have so much more patience with her!!  She cries and I just talk to her and sing to her and she calms down so easily.   (I know this may not last forever that she calms easily but for now I am liking it).  

I theorize that when she learns to talk and calls me Nana for the first time, that might be the moment I feel different!!    
I love that my daughter is such a good mom, and that our son and mini me daughter just love her to pieces and they are so good with her.   Gentle and sweet and they love holding her and loving on her just as much as I do.   
How can you not love that face!!   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment