Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

                 HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.R.!!

    Today I want to wish this incredible man the very happiest of birthday's!!  He is 67 years young today.   Everyone who knows him, loves him!!  I have yet to meet anyone that has met him that didn't like him right away.   He is so very thoughtful and kind to every person he meets.   He treats everyone with the utmost respect and dignity.  I could not have asked for a better partner in life or a better father for our children.   He amazes me daily with his grace and humor.   I have never loved anyone as much as I love this guy!!  His laugh is infectious and he has an amazing sense of humor and often enlightens us with absurd things that not only make you think about things in a way you wouldn't have before.   He is so supportive and encouraging of everyone.   He believes in me and praises me probably more than he should.  (I don't think I am nearly as great as he portrays me to be), But I love him even more for thinking I am that person.   He makes me want to be the best version of myself and has taught me how to take chances.  For instance with my writing and blogging, he is the reason I felt brave enough to even take the leap and give it a try.   

I love everything about this man, he is father to our kids, friend to all who meet him, my husband, my lover, my comic relief and my BEST FRIEND!!   

Happy Birthday honey......I hope your day is special because we love you so very much!!!   

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love you sweetheart and glad you had a good day!! :) You are special and you deserve it!!

      Delete